主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-12-13 01:35:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你喜欢用什么样的浏览器在网络的浪花里冲击,这里有好多插件、扩展可以帮助你更好的浏览网络,下面来列举一些可以实用的资源。
    'B6j9C'Z)SzTechWeb-技术社区
    (U'{ J)N!X,o4L9c8z(c0`程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛Internet Explorer*c0W3W/g*l
    ie Tips - Shares a ton of quick tips for customizing Internet Explorer.
    0P/IpN,dh'~!]-w9v/~#YOfficial Browser Settings - Overview provides plenty of useful information on all of the settings for IE that most users never touch. Learn what they do and perhaps fix some problems youve been experiencing.程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛#o3h5E5hB.K$m
    Official IE Developers Blog - Shares new tips and tricks all the time on their official blog for Internet Explorer.
    /G7J2Z2['],R2|)uO.hTechWeb-技术社区Internet Explorer Toolbar - Tutorial covers what you need to know about IEs toolbar.(z i1Z$g7h
    Top 11 ie Add-ons - Covers a list of cool tools you can add to the IE experience.
    ietoolbar.jpg (34.45 KB)

[url=]Firefox[/url]tech.techweb.com.cn4l%o+L$c!|J1m:^
    Customize Firefox themes - Provides a large collection of new themes for changing your Firefox look and feel.TechWeb-技术社区 |7o2\!r0i9i$a6|
    Mozillas Official Way to Customize Firefox - shows undocumented features and ways to customize their browser.TechWeb-技术社区*z1X1C3w8Fc*PL%b
    How to Use GreaseMonkey - A must-read if you truly want to take your browsing to the next level.3A9Y*i0t'f/uZ,]
    Office Firefox Add-on Library - Contains an amazing amount of add-ons that you can install with a simple click.
    .u7H'q3~(]2E2E;m4w(zTechWeb-技术社区Mashables List of 30+ Firefox Extensions - Extensions that enhance your browsing experience.
    firefox-greasemonkey-uninstall-exte.png (40.29 KB)

[url=]Safari[/url]How to Customize Safari Beyond All Reason - Offers up a bunch of solutions to common annoyances with Safari as well as other cool tips. Funny title too.
    3R,Y-y7x!w-f*h1^/z%P!GTechWeb-技术社区How to customize the Safari Toolbar - Covers everything you need to know about the toolbar.tech.techweb.com.cn#w(z%j9Z3@%^2H `;]
    SafariStand - Adds dozens of extra features to the Safari browser.TechWeb-技术社区?5\8^5X.Y9W4T7^
    eHows How to Customize Safari covers the basics of Safari preferences here./b5{#f;w9X8J:Q1?
    [url=]YouTube video[/url] - Shows you how to customize the Safari Toolbar.

[url=]Opera[/url]Opera Mini - How to install and configure Opera Mini for your mobile deviceTechWeb-技术社区.f'N*T;a(s,r$k#i'hZ-F
    Official Opera Tutorials - Tutorials on how to customize the Opera browser.
    1U-tI7T;n4`4c程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛Opera Widgets - Shows the best ways to customize Opera Widgets.
    !{:A {,M/P6H-I4TExtending Opera - Demonstrates several ways to get the most out of Opera.TechWeb-技术社区!Hl+K%G+k(F0g:{'Q(S3\
    ,~;m0}7F3H.k#@TechWeb-技术社区Opera Mail Tutorial - A nice visual tutorial on the Opera Mail system.
    opera.jpg (34.53 KB)

ChromeGoogle Chrome Forums - Has a tremendous amount of ways to trick out your Chrome browser
    0J'H2{'W(B6j3O'[$C*MDigital Streets - Shares some cool tips for customizing your Chrome experience.
    Z-K3@.{4[/tO2s程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛Custom Search Engines - Covers how to change the search engines in Chrome
    9l-F+x5])U5Dmtech.techweb.com.cnCustomized Chrome Themes - Gives you ideas on how to change Chromes skin.
    /K(_8~*[)`%}GreaseMetal - The Chrome equivalent to Firefoxs popular GreaseMonkey.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|汽车视界论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-15 18:28 , Processed in 0.033832 second(s), 21 queries .